Easy Ways To Apply
Applying is easy-peasy. Here’s how!
The mortgage application process can seem daunting, but we are here to help. Our Mortgage Consultants have the training and experience to help you find the lender that best suits your needs and circumstances.
1. Complete a Mortgage Application
- Contact us via the phone, email, or fill out the contact card. We will arrange to meet you and discuss the application and consent form, or we can send them to you via email.
- Or feel free to fill out the Online Application or Apply by PDF
- It will save time if all areas of the form are filled out to the best of your ability and provides full disclosure. If you prefer you can contact one of our consultants for assistance with the application either over the phone or in person.
2. Mortgage Consultation
- Your application will be reviewed and on of our mortgage consultants will contact you to confirm the details of your request and gather the necessary documents.
- Lenders require a variety of documents in order to thoroughly review, assess, and decide on financing your mortgage request.
- The documentation required is to confirm employment, income, and down payment. For more information click here.
3. Submit to a Lender
- After thoroughly understanding your needs and current situation, your mortgage consultant will submit your qualified application to the appropriate Financial Institution.
4. Mortgage Approval
- Once your mortgage application is approves, your mortgage consultant will continue to provide direction and support to guide you through the necessary steps of finalizing your mortgage.